EC230-40 Two Wire Braid Hose
Eaton’s New EC230-40 Two Wire Braid Hose Offers High Flow Demand!
Eaton’s new 2.5 in ID hose offers large flow capability in heavy duty applications. EC230-40 hose is designed and developed to handle petroleum and water based fluids for general industrial service for operating up to 79 bar (1,150 psi).
Low pressure hydraulic supply and return line circuits on large mobile construction and mining equipment and industrial injection molding machines.
- 2-wire braid construction
- Highly abrasion resistant DURA-TUFF cover
- 4:1 safety factor
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R2AT Type S performance
- Larger ID provides increased flow 8 times better abrasion resistance as compared to standard rubber covered hoses
- Working pressures: 79 bar (1,150 psi)
- Max operating temperature: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F)
- Qualified with existing Eaton hose nipples and sockets